Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tidy Cat Breeze For Those With The Tidy Cat Breeze Cat Litter Boxes?

For those with the Tidy Cat Breeze cat litter boxes? - tidy cat breeze

They did not say when they announce that they actually get into the garbage every month. I found that the granules are washable! I can wash detergent and rinse in soapy water to Noise dry thoroughly and reuse. Works great. Do not use Lysol or other cleaners or strong detergents and phenol could be harmful to your cat. I love boxing and I'm starting to enable the third and fourth like finances.

2 comments:

♪ Seattle ♫ said...

Hello there ... Thank you for this information. I will definitely pass the same to my customers with the product.

♪ Seattle ♫ said...

Hello there ... Thank you for this information. I will definitely pass the same to my customers with the product.

Post a Comment