Friday, January 22, 2010

Carbon Hunting Arrows How To Chose Arrows For Compound Bow?

How to chose arrows for compound bow? - carbon hunting arrows

I have a PSE nova Vector 3rd its all about 55 pounds of draw length 28In drag. I would like to know how to choose the C-arrows for my bow. I'm hunting with arrows. What kind of spine and shaft length I need. Everyone told me to go to a golf shop, but I am looking for information just before the head, I make life easier. Please let me know all the information

3 comments:

dumdum said...

Here are some guidelines to help. If the sequence of arrows that are taken on a golf shop and needs to cut to length. You will be billed. When the arrows to lower order to pay for shipping and then have to pay this, will you nothing.Plus stored carbon arrows all have the same column rating.By I mean, a brand has the number 400 on the arrows that you to agree to draw the bone and arch. which followed the arrows mark the number
50-60 for the appropriate weight of the column, their needs, even if the weight of the backbone for the other 2 arrows mark identical to the number used to identify the spine is different in every company.
So you see, life is easier if you only go into the store and tell them to their extension and pound bow, and put into effect. Good luck!

Craig T said...

Even if you just need help now is the best way to go to a store before, because even if the arrows for some high-speed interfaces, then you will stick to the deposit and calculate the length. If you go online and see various places like Cabelas arrows and read, but still, you go to a store, and you need to cut and in a few minutes. In addition, you can customize to your liking, such as type of fins, and color. Arrow various weights and strengths of the backbone arches different tax rates.

Dennis G said...

Not sure, but you should check is the compound:

http://www.priceslisted.com/CompoundBows

Post a Comment