Sunday, January 3, 2010

Aqua Leisure Bath Aqua-Leisure Pool Burst?

Aqua-Leisure pool burst? - aqua leisure bath

We bought one of the blue simple 3 1 / 2 feet, Aqua Leisure Pools Wal-Mart in June, he was prepared according to the instructions. However, it broke a week ago. Only once one side went, then the parties (and not in a way a few hours later). I have my receipt or box. Wal-Mart has said it can not return or exchange money, because they have no swimming pools in the hall, there is no way to scan the price. To someone else had a problem with these groups and explosion, and there's one thing I can do to my money?

1 comment:

Terry Legendary said...

when I was on a mine explosion angry because my exgirlfriend slit with a knife. The manufacturer offers a guarantee of 180 days from the date of purchase, but without a receipt may be SOL. them to talk at all, (866) 807-3998 between 8:30 Clock and 5 pm ET Monday through Friday.

Post a Comment