Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Im Always Getting The Cold Im Always Cold...............?

Im always cold...............? - im always getting the cold

I recently lost some weight, but that's colder outside and freezing is Ive, and when I say that, as the freezing of my lips and fingernails blue and purple, and wanted to know if because I lost weight .. . and I heard that if you're always cold, your metabolism slows down signal .. but I'm only 14 and did not want my metabolism slows down when I am so young

3 comments:

Joseph, II said...

It seems to be slowing down the metabolism, can ... Try to exercise more ... -; Link start, swim, etc. .. "Something to get the" juices "flowing ... I recently heard that exercise is more important than the diet weight and maintain health of some, because while the number of calories you can burn through exercise help you eat what they want and not gain weight! And one way that our body uses calories to maintain their exercise is hot! So try it and see what happens (before the winter comes, and you feel the cold !).:)

♥random♥ said...

That is, as I am, I am 13 and ALWAYS IN FREEZE! But I take the family and consumer science (which is also home to the EC.) And my teacher said that thinner people are cooler cuz they have no body fat so maybe because of that! Keep a jacket that can help it, and we hope that this helps! =]

Slim24/7 said...

To maintain health, the heat, get like the heat, wear sweaters over sweaters, take a hot bath

Post a Comment