Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Simple Low-resolution Projector Parts How Do I Set My Wii To Output In 480p?

How do I set my Wii to output in 480p? - simple low-resolution projector parts

I know that sounds like a simple enough question, but hear me. So far I have 32 "SDTV component, support, and I have my PS3 and Wii TV running 480i on the component cable. I just bought a 42" 1080p HDTV, which supports all the resolutions below. My PS3 on the HDTV played quite well in the component before it on HDMI, so I know that my HDTV component inputs properly. I also know that the Wii cables worked, who worked in SDTV. But if I, the Wii console to HDTV, I get an error message if no signal at runtime by the components. When I was on the PS3 HDMI output, I had to contact the component to HDMI switch in the PS3 menu. The Wii is currently composed, so that they go through the menu. I do not see, saw Cable Select mode than I do with the PS3, but I see that (the resolution selection menu, the 480p is grayed out and not selected, how) in the connection. I'm baffled, and I hope I made a mistake somewhere. HELP & THANX!

3 comments:

HilPoof said...

Do you really want a higher resolution component cables for Wii? The original cable that does not come with the Wii supports 480p. Go to connect GameStop and Best Buy and Nintendo brand cables for high-resolution, in combination, and then choose to go to 480p exist.

Christopher L said...

im not sure about your problem ... but I think u should get the Wii Cables CompoNet HD TV HD UR ... but I'm sure you do not CompoNet waste your money on HD cable, if u really no reason for them before other reactions u go and see what you know .... I hope that, if supported

Christopher L said...

im not sure about your problem ... but I think u should get the Wii Cables CompoNet HD TV HD UR ... but I'm sure you do not CompoNet waste your money on HD cable, if u really no reason for them before other reactions u go and see what you know .... I hope that, if supported

Post a Comment