Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ac Gilbert Erector Sets I Need A Guitar Teacher In Brooklyn NY....

I need a guitar teacher in Brooklyn NY.... - ac gilbert erector sets

Before answering!

I am looking for a lead teacher with a variety of influences from rock classic rock to heavy metal, even death. In addition, some blues and jazz. I am looking for a player whose professional skills of good teaching and a relaxed attitude. I want to learn to harmonize the progressive scan harvesting complex, a few crazy unprecedented scale and exotic techniques. Please recommend someone who can fit this criterion to give lessons at a reasonable price in Brooklyn, NY.
I am 16 years old and I play guitar for a little over a year. I played shows with a heavy metal band, and I am completely dedicated to the music. I play almost every day for 6-8 hours, and I am playing things like technical problems - Racer X. Almost all scarified - Racer X, Megadeth-Tornado of Souls, some Arpeggios from Hell - Yngwie Malmsteen. I like damn near every type of music, including country, folk, techno, rap hell on. My main influences in music are, however, Paul Gilbert, particularly to work with Racer X, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Tenacious D, Dethklok, Children of Bodom, someSlayer, Anthrax, Metallica. AC / DC, Guns n Roses Poison Motley Crue Marilyn Manson, System of a Down Lynard Skynard Led Zeppelin Van Halen, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath (Dio) Kansas Symphony X, The Darkness and many more. Then perhaps a teacher with similar interests would be good. If you read this, I thank you for your help and support, and their attention span. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment