Sunday, December 20, 2009

Silver Claddagh Rings How Can I Tell If My Ring Is Really Sterling Silver?

How can I tell if my ring is really sterling silver? - silver claddagh rings

I bought a silver Claddagh ring, under the impression that the sterling silver. After using for a few weeks ago, I realized that I would go a green belt around my finger, and the economic, false metal. I went into the shop and asked the woman working if she was sure it was really excellent, and it shows the green ring, and said that the collar was dirty and all the rings of gold and the "dirty money, and allow the flag when it is not very clean. I pointed out that the other two silver rings I have, and two gold rings that I have not done, and beyond the ring should not have been clean when I one or two weeks ? She shrugged off his shoulders, insisting that the money was real, and I gave up and went.

A few weeks later I spoke with another jeweler, and alluded to the ongoing green ring, and she said the other woman was utterly impossible that will do all the gold and silver, and she saw the ring and said, no, it was hard enough for real money and money does not seem real to her.

So I investigated a little and found out that Sterling Silver 925 is printed, have represented that it 925 parts silver and 75 parts copper per billion parts. This seems to 925 have to bear.

But it is still my finger green, and this morning I looked down and saw that broke the band through smoothly. I do not know how it happened, I was not broken in a position that would have a ring on her finger into the half, but he did not break sterling silver only opportunity, right?

I'm trying to understand just where this ring is actually wrong, if I go and Tackle Shop, I bought again and try to recover my money. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment