Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quantaray Camera Bag Whats A Good Selling Price For My Nikon D50+accessories?

Whats a good selling price for my nikon d50+accessories? - quantaray camera bag

Selling my Nikon D50. I bought it Christmas 2007, will be used, but has no scratches or nicks. Phsyically The only problem is removed, the rubber plug into the USB port, but no damage.

It includes:

Chargers and Cables
Strap
Camera Case (http://bestcheapdigitalslrcamera.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Lowepro-Topload-Zoom-1-Camera-Bag-Black.jpg)
Body Cap
Nikkor 28-80 mm lens
Quantaray UV filter
256 MB memory card
Home Guide which is included with the camera
2. Camera Guide Magic Lantern Guides

3 comments:

High Fly said...

I'll buy you? IDC on the camera:)

whoelius said...

I sell the lens sold separately). The lens should be easy to find $ 200, maybe $ 250. I would give him $ 225 This is an exceptionally sharp lens for its size.

The camera and everything else ... perhaps $ 250


If Craigslist is in your area are glad that you had to use. :)

Duck said...

is better than going to an auction site, and find the same dealer selling the same brand camera.the their reference price.

Post a Comment