Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dry Throat During Pregnancy Flu During Pregnancy?

Flu during pregnancy? - dry throat during pregnancy

I do not know if I have the flu or not, as I had pain in two days (I was) shoveling snow. I woke up an hour and not sleep for half a day. I woke up the following:

Pains
Neck pain (my uvula is very weak and it hurts to swallow. Throat feels very dry, and I am not coughing anything, not even cough at all).
severe headache (I had a headache since I) was designed.
very tired (I had what I thought).
-Chill () but no fever.
Nausea (not yet cast, but the nausea began in the middle of the night
I have never been vaccinated against the flu, either. My problem is that I do not know what I'm taking medicine and sage can. I had a miscarriage last year, so I was still the paper that tells me what is safe, but said that their drugs are safe if you are 10 weeks of pregnancy and to have. I do not remember the 10 weeks yet!
As a weekend, I think I must go to the emergency room, if you think that everything that I get to examine.

1 comment:

Kiss Kiss said...

First, if you are pregnant, you should not) all heavy activity (snow or outside in the cold and long, because if you are pregnant, your immune system is not so strong. I would in any case should go to the doctor because I really do not take any medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant. Well, I hope you feel better!

Post a Comment